This picture makes me hungry, but what rely stands out to me is that I see fried chicken. These are the foods that increase obesity and heart problems. It also occurs to me that these are popular restaurants.
I really like this picture mainly because I love chicken. But we really need to stop eating this because it's not healthy. I see us in the future as being fat.
Well, my wife can make some amazing chicken dishes. Her fried chicken she made last weekend was absolutely delicious. I scarfed it down in a frenzy. I've had Popeye's fried chicken before, and I have to say that my wife's fried chicken tastes better and I'm certain is healthier for me. I'm certain that her dish is healthier because we buy the chicken from Amish farmers at Whole Foods. Popeye's chicken, on the other hand, is most likely unhealthy chicken.
Now we could have a whole conversation about why it's healthy to buy organic chicken or chicken raised by the Amish. Let me know if you want me to continue.
I believe home cooked meals Is better for your body because when eating fast food It can really be unhealthy by all that fat, salt ,and things that are entering your body.
This picture makes me hungry, but what rely stands out to me is that I see fried chicken. These are the foods that increase obesity and heart problems. It also occurs to me that these are popular restaurants.
ReplyDeleteI really like this picture mainly because I love chicken. But we really need to stop eating this because it's not healthy. I see us in the future as being fat.
ReplyDeleteMy Topic was to compare Fast Food to Home Cooking. I was Letting You all know how much healthier home cooking is than to the leading fast food place.
ReplyDeleteZESTY,DELICIOUS AND MARVELOUS!!!! I LIKE HOME COOK FOOD AND FAST FOOD ALTHOUGH FAST FOOD HAS ALOT OF GREASE IN IT..
ReplyDeleteuuuummmmhhhhmmmm G O O D !
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of food do you all eat at home?
ReplyDeleteIs it okay to go to a fast food place once a week, or should we go never?
WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK THAT IS BETTER FOR THE BODY HOME COOKED OR FAST FOOD, AND WHICH ONE IS ALSO BETTER TASTING.
ReplyDeleteWell, my wife can make some amazing chicken dishes. Her fried chicken she made last weekend was absolutely delicious. I scarfed it down in a frenzy. I've had Popeye's fried chicken before, and I have to say that my wife's fried chicken tastes better and I'm certain is healthier for me. I'm certain that her dish is healthier because we buy the chicken from Amish farmers at Whole Foods. Popeye's chicken, on the other hand, is most likely unhealthy chicken.
ReplyDeleteNow we could have a whole conversation about why it's healthy to buy organic chicken or chicken raised by the Amish. Let me know if you want me to continue.
I believe home cooked meals Is better for your body because when eating fast food It can really be unhealthy by all that fat, salt ,and things that are entering your body.
ReplyDelete