This is a great place to go when its cold outside. its very warm and they serve great foods like there french fries. I love them if you stop here on a cold day they will seat you immediately then you place your order. They ask you for here or to go. I always eat there because there service is good and they make me feel welcomed. Its not a day I order something different. when I walk in Popeyes I always ask for a to piece white chicken,fries, and a biscuit with a large drink. Not to mention you get free refills all why your there. When I leave home I tell my mom I'm eating out.She already have and mind where I'm going because i go there so often. I am there so long hours pass me by. I know every one who work there. When I come to the counter before I could open my mouth he/she says two piece white chicken, fries and a biscuit and I smile and say, "Why yes!" Then I sit patiently.
draft 2 by Kadesia
ReplyDeleteThis is a great place to go when its cold outside. its very warm and they serve great foods like there french fries. I love them if you stop here on a cold day they will seat you immediately then you place your order. They ask you for here or to go. I always eat there because there service is good and they make me feel welcomed. Its not a day I order something different. when I walk in Popeyes I always ask for a to piece white chicken,fries, and a biscuit with a large drink. Not to mention you get free refills all why your there. When I leave home I tell my mom I'm eating out.She already have and mind where I'm going because i go there so often. I am there so long hours pass me by. I know every one who work there. When I come to the counter before I could open my mouth he/she says two piece white chicken, fries and a biscuit and I smile and say, "Why yes!" Then I sit patiently.
By Kadesia