Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Chris' hot topic: the NBA Lockout

10 comments:

  1. it horrible that they have this lockout because i believe its enough money in the nba for everyone to get paid

    ReplyDelete
  2. NBA lockout has become a very controversial topic since the NBA commissioner has canceled all games through november,30. He saying that there will not be a full season. This started from sides arguing over how to split the leagues revenue. Most of all fans stare blind wondering whats to come next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The NBA Lockout is a big deal for player and staff members of the NBA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See I really don't know about this because I don't watch basketball. But from what I heard It's bogus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But i think the real question should be why is lebron james trying to join the NFL instead of waiting out the lockout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What, all games are cancelled through November? I imagine lots of fans will be upset. I'm not so put off by it though.

    I don't see anything wrong with the players getting paid lots of money. It's the fans that pay for their salaries anyways, right? There's nothing wrong with that, right?

    I do wonder what the NBA players union is fighting for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What do you think about having this season canceled?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think they should cancel it because i truly believe that these players need some rest an family time....!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I THINK HAVING THE SEASON CANCEL IS A MISTAKE BECAUSE AS THEY SEE AROUND SPORTS IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO PEOPLE LIKE MEAND PLUS WE GET TO SEE PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY LOVED AND ENJOY.

    ReplyDelete