Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Jen's hot topic: Goal setting

12 comments:

  1. when I look at this light bulb It make me think about the goals I want and had planned for myself to stick to me n mostly Important while Im In high school and while Im In college. On the other hand It Is transferring energy towards me that really be helpful. That's why It takes me 1 to 2 hours to think about my goals/dreams.

    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, check out Shiva Rea's website:

    http://shivarea.com/

    to find out what this Yoga master says about how yoga may help us think about our future.

    -Mr. Lawler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,

    You might also try the Ashtanga Yoga Institute:

    http://kpjayi.org/

    for words about the benefits of yoga.
    -Mr. Lawler

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is great it make me think about the goals i set for my self!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This picture stands out to me because it shows energy saving, a thought that the future depends the decisions we make now, and the ways we can help contribute to making a better economic friendly environment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like The topic, because of I think That all People need goals in their life. But What made you choose this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this because we all need to set goals for the future. We need to be prepared for the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHEN I LOOK AT THIS LIGHT BULB IT MAKE ME THINK OF MY FUTURE FOR ME AND MY CHILD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @tray.shawn The reason I chosen this picture Is because I know how It feels to just sit there n think about what you want to accomplish and how you planning on getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. jennifer phh 2012 said...
    Are you thinking about your future? If not, what are you waiting on? If yes what inspiring you? Explain why?

    ReplyDelete
  12. "This is no picnic for me either, buster." "I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."

    ReplyDelete