Above this Is a picture of a congress pizza. The reason I picked congress Is because It Is very tasteful to me by the time I put It In my mouth with a smile on my face and by he time I swallow It wanting more. Also I enjoy It by the more creative and Ideas they have like the flavors of the drinks I drunk before like "cola,orange,strawberry,sierra mist, grape, root bear, and last but not least hawaiian punch juice.But what really stood out to me was the servers they was happy by them having a smile on they face every time, they acted like they wanted to take your order, the topping of the pizza of what I know sausage,cheese, and pepperoni on the pizza, the location/contact info is 2033 North Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago, IL (773) 235-4455 , and again how delicious It Is to me.
Um,um,um. Just thinking about It makes me want to love It. I picked congress pizza because It Is very tasteful to me. Every time I put It In my mouth with a smile on my face and by the time I swallow It, just had me coming back for more. Also I enjoy It by the more creative and Ideas they have like
Um,um,um. Just thinking about It makes me want to love It. I picked congress pizza because It Is very tasteful to me. Every time I put It In my mouth with a smile on my face and by the time I swallow It, just had me coming back for more. Also I enjoy It by the more creative and Ideas they have. Like the flavors of the drinks. Which is cola, orange, strawberry,sierra mist, grape, root beer, and last but not least hawaiian punch juice. What really stood out to me was the servers. They were happy. They have a smile on their face every time. They acted like they wanted to take your order. The topping of the pizza of what I know of. Sausage, cheese, and pepperoni. The location/contact information is 2033 North Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago, IL (773) 235-4455
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAbove this Is a picture of a congress pizza. The reason I picked congress Is because It Is very tasteful to me by the time I put It In my mouth with a smile on my face and by he time I swallow It wanting more. Also I enjoy It by the more creative and Ideas they have like the flavors of the drinks I drunk before like "cola,orange,strawberry,sierra mist, grape, root bear, and last but not least hawaiian punch juice.But what really stood out to me was the servers they was happy by them having a smile on they face every time, they acted like they wanted to take your order, the topping of the pizza of what I know sausage,cheese, and pepperoni on the pizza, the location/contact info is 2033 North Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago, IL
ReplyDelete(773) 235-4455 , and again how delicious It Is to me.
Jennifer, I like your list of different food items.
ReplyDeleteBe sure to include a point-counterpoint.
i never had congress pizza before from the picture it looks like something i would have to try in the future
ReplyDeleteUm,um,um. Just thinking about It makes me want to love It. I picked congress pizza because It Is very tasteful to me. Every time I put It In my mouth with a smile on my face and by the time I swallow It, just had me coming back for more. Also I enjoy It by the more creative and Ideas they have like
ReplyDeleteUm,um,um. Just thinking about It makes me want to love It. I picked congress pizza because It Is very tasteful to me. Every time I put It In my mouth with a smile on my face and by the time I swallow It, just had me coming back for more. Also I enjoy It by the more creative and Ideas they have. Like the flavors of the drinks. Which is cola, orange, strawberry,sierra mist, grape, root beer, and last but not least hawaiian punch juice. What really stood out to me was the servers. They were happy. They have a smile on their face every time. They acted like they wanted to take your order. The topping of the pizza of what I know of. Sausage, cheese, and pepperoni. The location/contact information is 2033 North Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago, IL
ReplyDelete(773) 235-4455