This is a picture of Kim Kardashian's elegant wedding cake. This cake is extremely beautiful. The price for it was $20,000. Sources say that Kim wanted the cake to resemble Prince william and Dutchess Kate's wedding cake. I for one am in love with this cake. It's the most beautiful cake I have ever seen.
Its significant that she chose to pay for a wedding cake that she wants. My question is will her and her husband stay together and remember things such as this cherish-able moment.
its alway special to hear about someone being or getting married but when you start to ask them questions like "how is it" ? or "how it feesl" ? most couples would lie to cover up because half of the time they wasn't ready.
I think she chosen the perfect cake that are dealing with her fairytale wedding that everyone dreams about to have one day on their special day and thank god none thing went wrong
This is a picture of Kim Kardashian's elegant wedding cake.
ReplyDeleteThis cake is extremely beautiful. The price for it was $20,000.
Sources say that Kim wanted the cake to resemble Prince william and Dutchess Kate's wedding cake.
I for one am in love with this cake. It's the most beautiful cake I have ever seen.
Sources: Eonline news
Its significant that she chose to pay for a wedding cake that she wants. My question is will her and her husband stay together and remember things such as this cherish-able moment.
ReplyDeleteThat is a very elegant and wonderful cake. WOW I hope it was good for $20,000. I really wish they would have lasted longer
ReplyDeleteits alway special to hear about someone being or getting married but when you start to ask them questions like "how is it" ? or "how it feesl" ? most couples would lie to cover up because half of the time they wasn't ready.
ReplyDeleteI think she chosen the perfect cake that are dealing with her fairytale wedding that everyone dreams about to have one day on their special day and thank god none thing went wrong
ReplyDeleteawesome picture, love the lighting... just how many months did their wedding actually last.
ReplyDeleteI love cake. this cake is beautiful but i woundn't pay that much for a cake
ReplyDelete