USA Today says the pregnancy rate risen 3% in 2006 that was just in women ages 15-19. This concerns me because I know the number have risen even more. In the world there are no longer women getting pregnant girls are too.
There may have been mistakes made with the younger and uprising society. This is an example of how teenagers maturity begins to become more broader within learning and responsibility. I think teenage mothers earn a lesson taught and how to make better choices in the future.
I don't believe that there is something wrong with teenage pregnancy because if they feel that they can provide and take care of their self as well as their child than that's how it should be we don't want theses young girls out here acting surprise and crying because it happen. You know how you get babies. If you didn't want one then you should've use protection and have been safe/ smart about it.
IM A SUSPECT OF TEEN PREGNACY, ALTHOUGH I HAVE MADE THIS BIG MISTAKE IM ALSO TRYIN TO MAKE PROCESS INTO ACHIEVING MY GOAL. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT TEEN PREGNACY BECAUSE I FEEL THAT EVERYONE IS GOING TO MAKE MISTAKE IN LIFE YOU JUST HAVE TO OWN UP TO THEM. I ALSO FEEL THAT SOME OF THESE YOUNG MOTHER'S ARE BETTER THEN THEN OLDER MOTHER'S...
*** I LOVE BEEN A YOUNG MOTHER IT'S MADE MEMORE MATURE AND I HAVE CHOSEN BETTER DECISION IN LIFE...
To be honest I don't believe teenagers know know If they can be a good mother until It actually happening during that time.Yes I can clarify It by seeing teenager mother’s n powerhouse high knowing what they have to do and doing It like one of my favorites. Which Is Monique Campbell.
USA Today says the pregnancy rate risen 3% in 2006 that was just in women ages 15-19. This concerns me because I know the number have risen even more. In the world there are no longer women getting pregnant girls are too.
ReplyDeleteyess I second that 100% of our young girls are becoming parents and not ready.
ReplyDeleteThere may have been mistakes made with the younger and uprising society. This is an example of how teenagers maturity begins to become more broader within learning and responsibility. I think teenage mothers earn a lesson taught and how to make better choices in the future.
ReplyDeleteI don't believe that there is something wrong with teenage pregnancy because if they feel that they can provide and take care of their self as well as their child than that's how it should be we don't want theses young girls out here acting surprise and crying because it happen. You know how you get babies. If you didn't want one then you should've use protection and have been safe/ smart about it.
ReplyDeleteChris, are you saying that teenage mothers make better choices in the future? Could you clarify?
ReplyDeleteBrenda, you brought up a very interesting topic. What do you suggest we can do about it?
ReplyDeleteI think That i your topic can be very helpful to alot of teen mom and dads, this is also be am advise blog as well.
ReplyDeleteDo you think that home cooked meals would be better for pregnant teens, than fast food places.
ReplyDeleteI like this because there are lots of teenagers getting pregnant. But I can honestly say that there are also lots of great teenage parents.
ReplyDeleteIM A SUSPECT OF TEEN PREGNACY, ALTHOUGH I HAVE MADE THIS BIG MISTAKE IM ALSO TRYIN TO MAKE PROCESS INTO ACHIEVING MY GOAL. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT TEEN PREGNACY BECAUSE I FEEL THAT EVERYONE IS GOING TO MAKE MISTAKE IN LIFE YOU JUST HAVE TO OWN UP TO THEM. I ALSO FEEL THAT SOME OF THESE YOUNG MOTHER'S ARE BETTER THEN THEN OLDER MOTHER'S...
ReplyDelete*** I LOVE BEEN A YOUNG MOTHER IT'S MADE MEMORE MATURE AND I HAVE CHOSEN BETTER DECISION IN LIFE...
Deidra, we'd like to read your description of a great teenage parent that you know about.
ReplyDeleteTo be honest I don't believe teenagers know know If they can be a good mother until It actually happening during that time.Yes I can clarify It by seeing teenager mother’s n powerhouse high knowing what they have to do and doing It like one of my favorites. Which Is Monique Campbell.
ReplyDelete