Damenzo's Pizza located on 2324 West Taylor Street is a very good pizza place to enjoy on a cold winter day. Winter is nearing and teens need places to go. I know they don't want to go places they know nothing about so I am going to tell you about it. Damenzo's has vey tasty pizza puffs you have a wide selection of ingredients and toppings. I have had Damenzo's pizza puffs numbers of times and I am never disappointed. Damenzo's is a place that can accommodate almost anyone. They have other food items such as italian beefs slices of pizza and many selections. And they deliver unlike most delivery services your food is packaged tight delivered hot as if you went and picked it up yourself. And its cheap too!
Teens need a place to be on cold winter days somewhere safe warm and affordable. Well i think i know the perfect place they could go. They can to Damenzo's Pizza its a real good place to go when
Damenzo's Pizza located on 2324 West Taylor Street is a very good pizza place to enjoy on a cold winter day. Winter is nearing and teens need places to go. I know they don't want to go places they know nothing about so I am going to tell you about it. Damenzo's has vey tasty pizza puffs you have a wide selection of ingredients and toppings. I have had Damenzo's pizza puffs numbers of times and I am never disappointed. Damenzo's is a place that can accommodate almost anyone. They have other food items such as italian beefs slices of pizza and many selections. And they deliver unlike most delivery services your food is packaged tight delivered hot as if you went and picked it up yourself. And its cheap too!
ReplyDeleteIs this a safe community to relax?
ReplyDeleteBrenda,
ReplyDeleteI like your intro. I like how you speak of specific food items.
Be sure to include your point-counterpoint.
damenzo's have large portions on pizza and beefs ... i only ate there a few times when we have it at school and it was very good
ReplyDeleteTeens need a place to be on cold winter days somewhere safe warm and affordable. Well i think i know the perfect place they could go. They can to Damenzo's Pizza its a real good place to go when
ReplyDelete