THEY DO HAVE SOME OK PIZZAS, DONT GET ME WRONG ABOUT WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY, UT I WOULD NOT REFERRE HOME RUN INN TO NO ONE BECAUSE, TO ME THIER PIZZA IS TO GREASY, AND IT TASTE LIKE IT IS MADE ABOUT OF CLAY AT TIMES.
i respectfully disagree with that because i like home run inn pizza alot and believe it is one of the top pizza places
i love love love HRI pizza i been eatting there alll my life .... their pizza is a reasonable price too
THEY DO HAVE SOME OK PIZZAS, DONT GET ME WRONG ABOUT WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY, UT I WOULD NOT REFERRE HOME RUN INN TO NO ONE BECAUSE, TO ME THIER PIZZA IS TO GREASY, AND IT TASTE LIKE IT IS MADE ABOUT OF CLAY AT TIMES.
ReplyDeletei respectfully disagree with that because i like home run inn pizza alot and believe it is one of the top pizza places
ReplyDeletei love love love HRI pizza i been eatting there alll my life .... their pizza is a reasonable price too
ReplyDelete