I'm sorry to hear that a cruise ship capsized and dozens of people were killed. I'm also happy to hear that the ship that capsized wasn't a oil tanker. I have a stronger reaction to the news of oil tanker capsizing (or like the oil rig explosion in the Gulf of Mexico a year ago) than of a cruise ship capsizing.
Whether it's a cruise ship or an oil tanker, these ships are humungous, and when they capsize it's a major disaster.
i want to know what you found interesting about the story and why you think it was important to share. can you find some way to share the stories of the people that were on the ship. i would like to hear the experience first hand from the passengers.
This topic is important to me because its the second time i remember something like this happening. I also think that there was a reason for this ship sinking and i am curious to know.
Who should care about this story? People that want to go on a cruise, or should other people care about this story too?
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear that a cruise ship capsized and dozens of people were killed. I'm also happy to hear that the ship that capsized wasn't a oil tanker. I have a stronger reaction to the news of oil tanker capsizing (or like the oil rig explosion in the Gulf of Mexico a year ago) than of a cruise ship capsizing.
ReplyDeleteWhether it's a cruise ship or an oil tanker, these ships are humungous, and when they capsize it's a major disaster.
i want to know what you found interesting about the story and why you think it was important to share. can you find some way to share the stories of the people that were on the ship. i would like to hear the experience first hand from the passengers.
ReplyDeleteThis topic is important to me because its the second time i remember something like this happening. I also think that there was a reason for this ship sinking and i am curious to know.
ReplyDeleteThey have some explaining to do because i watched the news when the it happened and i saw the bottom of the boat and it looked very rusted
ReplyDelete