Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Brenda's topic: TVs falling on kids

9 comments:

  1. kids dying is a sad event in itself but the circumstances that surround their death can truly be heart breaking. so the death of this young lady who never had a chance to grow up and become a young women is a real loss, not only for the family but for the world. the circumstances that caused her to die are unfortunate. hope the best for the family, and well wishes to anyone who has ever lost a child

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gianna Hadjis was 4 years old when she died playing in her living room when a T.V. accidentally fell on her head. News says that there were 2 adults present in the house when it happened. Gianna's father said, "I missed her by one hour. One minute she's standing there full of life and the next she's gone." (dailymail.co.uk) The news also says that she is the third child to die within 3 months in the Chicago area of a t.v. falling.

    This is bad for me because the father said this when at the hospital after getting the worst phone call ever from Gianna's mother.

    Most parents are trying to regulate what their children watch on tv but that is now not the only danger. They need to make sure that more accidents like this don't happen. They need to position the tv in the right spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an interesting topic because something like this sounds very strange. I think its is unfortunate that it is happening to children. I also heard that this happen to more than one child and it seems like a conspiracy. Only time something like this happens is when theres a mistake or someone is planning to harm another. I want to hear what will be the charges towards the parents of these children and their input towards this situation? I also want to hear how it happen detail from detail?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! reading this and seeing this really touches my heart so many unanswered questions its a shame how you think by staying in the house trouble will not come but yet it seeks its way to you I would love to hear and see the out come on what there going to do to prevent this from happening again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a scary topic because of the fact that having a t.v. fall on a little one is something that we could imagine happening in our own homes. What should we do to prevent such a disaster?

    Brenda, you might want to make some suggestions about what people should do in their homes to prevent accidents related to children, like getting burned by the stove, setting the drapes on fire, falling down the stairs, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a shame how little babies dieing theses days. I mean it's so unfair. Don't nobody deserve this. A young little innocent girl. I feel so bad by the people it affect like her mom and the rest of her family. I didn't mention the father but when I saw him on the news he didn't show any emotions at all like he wasn't surprise or just don't care that it happen to her like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is a true tragedy how a kids are dying in this time period. i think that the things like tvs, radio, computers, dressers, or any heavy things shouldn't be around kids at all without the parents close by. the way the rate of children murders are going and the older people dying from other causes i think that their will be no more life on earth in about another two to three years.

    ReplyDelete