Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tanisha's topic: Sam Hurd's accusation of dealing drugs

8 comments:

  1. Bears player Sam Hurd gets arrested for buying and selling drugs from a undercover police agent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is significant because chicago like the Bears.He represents our team.He is probably selling drugs in our neighborhood to people we may know.
    The audience its targets is The whole Bears team.Also his self.I feel the main audience it targets is his fans.
    My reaction was shock.I was shocked because I feel he is a football player thats making a good amount of money so why sell drugs.I wonder why he did it.He might become a bad influence on kids that look up to him

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I believe this is a case that can be defeated"
    source-Sports radio interviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you a hundred percent because I have a little brother that watches the bears game every sunday. I don't want him to think it's ok to go out and try to cell and buy drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanisha, you posted a quotation from Sports_radio_interviews.com that says, "I believe this is a case that can be defeated." Can you help us understand this quotation? How would the case be defeated? Who says it? Why is this interesting?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't get it why would the football player Sam Hurd even do something like that. What he forget he got his own career in his hands. That is the best thing that ever happen to him. Now look at him doing the wrong stuff for no reason. like their is none thing out there for him. Well you'll he did mess up this time. Who going to help you out of this one. The police officer. Nope I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My quote is from hurd's lawyer . The significance from it is that his lawyer have hope that they an beat the case and the there is a possibility that he could be acquitted of the crime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This topic is important because I want to be a football player and its good to know what goes on off and on the field.

    ReplyDelete