Friday, December 2, 2011

Advice Column question #2

How do I get over the fact that the people who I though were my friends are not?

8 comments:

  1. just leave them alone because in the end they will end up hurting you

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP!!! considering peoples your friends because they're really not and at the end of the day you would always stand alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. find some new friends and confront your old ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't argue or fight you now know that they are not your friends so you have to just move on and forget about them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just start hanging with yourself and who ever still want to be arond you then they are your real friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. just by never getting close to them, advise: you can trust everyone, just don't never trust the devils inside them

    ReplyDelete
  7. just leave them alone find true friends less drama if you just leave them alone

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would just simply get new friends or treat my current friends as associates. Most of all I would keep my distance so I wouldn't get hurt.

    ReplyDelete