Watching Kim Kardashian and Kanye West dating is not important to me because we don't have to date her and she can do any and everything she want she ant she's a grown woman. On the other hand, It affects chris,family,fans,the news, and the cameras. While seeing that happen people are going to be shocked by knowing she just got out a divorce about 1 to 2 months ago.
A source told New York Daily News: "Kanye was eating Kim up like she was a piece of cake. He was all over her — caressing her head, touching her waist. "I think he was dying to kiss her, but there were too many people in the room." Like a piece of cake? Love it. http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-bike-shed/kim-kardashian-buys-elizabeth-taylor-bracelets-amid-kanye-101157167.html I don't think it's none thing wrong with them dating. I mean it can actually work if she take it slow not like the other relationships she has been in. This picture above is showing Kim Kardashian and Kanye West finally dating.
I think this is a deso news topic its crazy because she just got out of a 72 day marriage.The audience could be her fans and also kanye's fans.People might also be shocked.Some people may think its not important but any gossip and news about famous people aren't there to benefit us educational wise its there for entertainment.
Why is Kardashian's romantic life interesting? Well, I guess people are drawn to her because she is an attractive person and has made herself into a celebrity. Now we're curious about who she is dating. She married Chris Hoffrey and then divorced him soon later. Now she's seeing Kanye West, maybe. Kardashian's romantic life has become interesting to me because I wonder why these men fall for her? Perhaps they like the fame associated with being with her. Perhaps they like her personality, but I doubt it.
This topic is unimportant to me because this woman in the photo is always in different relationships. This may be a point where people start to criticize her because of that.
Watching Kim Kardashian and Kanye West dating is not important to me because we don't have to date her and she can do any and everything she want she ant she's a grown woman. On the other hand, It affects chris,family,fans,the news, and the cameras. While seeing that happen people are going to be shocked by knowing she just got out a divorce about 1 to 2 months ago.
ReplyDeleteA source told New York Daily News: "Kanye was eating Kim up like she was a piece of cake. He was all over her — caressing her head, touching her waist.
"I think he was dying to kiss her, but there were too many people in the room."
Like a piece of cake? Love it.
http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-bike-shed/kim-kardashian-buys-elizabeth-taylor-bracelets-amid-kanye-101157167.html
I don't think it's none thing wrong with them dating. I mean it can actually work if she take it slow not like the other relationships she has been in.
This picture above is showing Kim Kardashian and Kanye West finally dating.
Jennifer, why is Chris affected by Kardashian's romantic life?
ReplyDeleteYou say that Kardashian and West dating is not important to you. Why write a report about it then?
I think this is a deso news topic its crazy because she just got out of a 72 day marriage.The audience could be her fans and also kanye's fans.People might also be shocked.Some people may think its not important but any gossip and news about famous people aren't there to benefit us educational wise its there for entertainment.
ReplyDeleteWhy is Kardashian's romantic life interesting? Well, I guess people are drawn to her because she is an attractive person and has made herself into a celebrity. Now we're curious about who she is dating. She married Chris Hoffrey and then divorced him soon later. Now she's seeing Kanye West, maybe. Kardashian's romantic life has become interesting to me because I wonder why these men fall for her? Perhaps they like the fame associated with being with her. Perhaps they like her personality, but I doubt it.
ReplyDeleteYou write its not important but many teens look at the media and ppl will say well Kim's doing it
ReplyDeleteyes I agree with all that was stated its crazy how females now a days carry there selves.
ReplyDeleteThis topic is unimportant to me because this woman in the photo is always in different relationships. This may be a point where people start to criticize her because of that.
ReplyDelete